Frequently Asked Questions
How many languages I can surf on this site?
This website is available in 4 languages: Catalan, Spanish, English and French. The user can choose the language you want.
Who can buy La Perla?
You can become a customer of La Perla if you are a wholesaler, distributor, importer or exporter, foodservice channel, or establishing retail stage. You must have license of establishment or veterinary approval number. End users can not buy direct to La Perla, as we only sell the products by full boxes. No single units sold.
Can I buy if I'm end user?
Can I buy online?
How to buy?
To purchase, you must be registered as a client of La Perla. You can register here or call at customer service department at +34 93 840 April 20 from 9:00-18:00.
To purchase, you can place your order comfortably from our section “ethnic Products” or “make online order”.
1. Choose the product section that interests you. You can navigate between all sections of our catalog, or you can use the search engine located on every page of the website.
2. Display the product that interests you, you can read about the product: units per box, volume in grams or liters of the product, the reference, and other details described in the product sheet.
3. Add the product to the clipboard. You can decide how many units of each product you want.
4. When you have decided to finalize the order, go to the top menu “Checkout online”. There you will see all items containing your shopping cart. Review them to ensure that both the products and the quantities are correct. Then fill in the form fields: Company, email, customer number and send.
5. We will receive the order, we will manage it and we will send you the bill to comfortably make the payment by bank transfer.
6. Once payment is received, we will send the order to the address you mentioned in the customer file.
Is it safe to pay online?
Through our online store you will not make any payment. At no time we will ask your bank or card data when you buy through our website, or you place an order. We receive it, we validate and send the invoice to your email. Once you voluntarily make the bank transfer payment of the order, we will send the goods to the requested address.
Will I receive the same product as the one published on the site?
What is the deadline?
Once we have received the payment proof for Spain orders (not including the Balearic and Canary Islands), the delivery time is 3-5 working days. Balearic and Canary Islands for the delivery time is 5-7 working days. For international consulting.
Which is the transport price?
The cost of transport depends on the shipping area and the amount transported. For each order, the cost is calculated and communicated to the customer. The transport of frozen products is added € 0.35 / kg for Catalonia, and 0.55 € / kg for the rest of Spain. For other countries the price of transport frozen products depends on the international transport fee applies. Consult.
Can I voluntarily return an item?
What should I do if I receive an item damaged or defective?
What should I do if I receive a wrong item?
Can I receive information in my email about products, news, promotions and general information?
Yes. It’s as easy as register for the newsletter, and get the latest news. If you want to unsubscribe, you need only click on the word “baixa” link in any email newsletter.